Readme for Commands List¶
Bot Owner Only¶
- Bot Owner Only commands refer to the commands only the owner of the bot can use.
- Bot Owner Only commands do not refer to the owner of the server, just the owner of the bot.
- Owner of the bot is a person who is hosting their own bot, and their ID is inside of credentials.json file.
- You are not the bot owner if you invited the bot using Carbonitex or other invitation links.
Music on the public Nadeko¶
- In case you got Nadeko in your server by the invitation from Carbonitex, our GitLab invite or help (.h), music is disabled.
- Music is disabled due to large maintenance expenses, unless Kwoth is testing music module.
- If you want to have music module on your server, you will have to host the bot on your PC, or any of the external servers.
- How to host the bot, check the guides on the left side.
- NadekoFlowers is the currency of the public Nadeko.
- NadekoFlowers can be
.picked after Nadeko plants a flower randomly after
.gchas been enabled on a channel
- You can give NadekoFlowers to other users, using the command
.give X @person.
- You can only give flowers you own.
- If you want to have unlimited number of flowers, you will have to host the bot.
.award X @personand
.take X @personcan only be used by the bot owner.
- If you
.plantthe flower, flower will be avaliable for everyone to
.pickit. In that case you will lose the flower.
These permissions refer to the permissions you can set in Discord settings for individual users or roles.
Last update: March 31, 2020