Upgrading Nadeko from an older release
If you have NadekoBot 0.9x
- Follow the Windows Guide/Linux Guide/OS X Guide and install NadekoBot 1.0.
- Navigate to your old
Nadekofolder and copy
credentials.jsonfile and the
- Paste them into NadekoBot 1.0
- If it asks you to overwrite files, it is fine to do so.
- Next launch your new Nadeko as the guide describes, if it is not already running.
- In any channel, run the
.migratedatacommand and Nadeko will start migrating your old data.
- Once that is done restart Nadeko and everything should work as expected!