Readme for Commands List
Bot Owner Only
- Bot Owner Only commands refer to the commands only the owner of the bot can use.
- Bot Owner Only commands do not refer to the owner of the server, just the owner of the bot.
- Owner of the bot is a person who is hosting their own bot, and their ID is inside of credentials.json file.
- You are not the bot owner if you invited the bot using Carbonitex or other invitation links.
Music on the public Nadeko
- In case you got Nadeko in your server by the invitation from Carbonitex, our GitHub invite or help (-h), music is disabled.
- Music is disabled due to large maintenance expenses, unless Kwoth is testing music module.
- If you want to have music module on your server, you will have to host the bot on your PC, or any of the external servers.
- How to host the bot, check the guides on the left side.
- NadekoFlowers is the currency of the public Nadeko.
- NadekoFlowers can be
>picked after Nadeko plants a flower randomly after
>gchas been used on a channel
- You can give NadekoFlowers to other users, using the command
$give X @person.
- You can only give flowers you own.
- If you want to have unlimited number of flowers, you will have to host the bot.
$award X @personand
$take X @personcan only be used by the bot owner.
- If you
>plantthe flower, flower will be avaliable for everyone to
>pickit. In that case you will lose the flower.
These permissions refer to the permissions you can set in Discord settings for individual users or roles.